YOUTH CLIMBING CAMP
A Fun and Exciting Introduction to Climbing’s Vertical World
Camp Vertical gives children the opportunity to nurture their exploratory spirits and gain strength, focus and confidence while developing their teamwork and problem solving skills. We have several seasonal camps available.
Thanksgiving Camp Vertical
Take advantage of those off days during the week of Thanksgiving and join us for Thanksgiving Week Camp Vertical! Bring your young climber to Vertex for three days of climbing adventures. Camp Vertical gives children the opportunity to nurture their exploratory spirits, gain strength and confidence while challenging their comfort zone.
Group #1 – 5 – 9
Group #2 – 10-15
Nov. 20th – 22nd
Group #1 – Mon. – Wed. 8:30am-11:30am
Group #2 – Mon. – Wed. 12pm-3pm
$225 per camper. (Sign up before Oct. 1st and save $25 with promo code EARLYBIRD)
Pricing is based on each three day camp session. There is no one day camp price.
**Three participants are needed in order to run the camp. If you sign up and there are not enough participants, you will be offered a refund.
**Refunds will not be granted for cancellations. You may be issued credit for the amount paid. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded OR credited, and all credits or coupons will be forfeited. There are no make-ups or credits for missed camp days.
Additional Camp Information
- Climbing camp activities include bouldering, games, and rope climbing.
- Camps will run with a minimum of 3 participants/maximum of 30 campers per session.
- Please be on time. Early drop off and late pick up will not be available.
- Camps will be staffed at a ratio of 4:1 campers to staff.
- All climbing equipment is included.
- Please send your camper with their own food and water, or refillable water bottle. Vertex will not provide snacks but has some available for purchase. The drinking fountain will be open and the water refill station available.