KIDS CLIMBING CAMP
A Fun and Exciting Introduction to Climbing’s Vertical World
Spring Camp Vertical – Ages 7-17
Bring your young climber to Vertex for three days of climbing adventures! Camp Vertical gives children the opportunity to nurture their exploratory spirits, gain strength and confidence while challenging their comfort zone.
$185 per camper.
Pricing is based on each three day camp session. There is no one day camp price
- Climbing camp activities include bouldering, games, and rope climbing.
- Camps will run with a minimum of 3 participants/maximum of 10 campers per session.
- Please be on time. Early drop off and late pick up will not be available.
- Camps will be staffed at a ratio of 5:1 campers to staff.
- All climbing equipment is included.
- Please send your camper with their own food and water, or refillable water bottle. Vertex will not provide snacks and the drinking fountain will be closed with only the water refill station available.
Health & Safety Overview
- According to California Day Care Restrictions, groups may be no larger than 12 with a 10:1 child to teacher ratio. Vertex will maintain a 5:1 ratio for camps.
- All campers will be required to wear face coverings while participating in camp activities. The only exceptions are while eating during snack time and while drinking water.
- There will be no shared objects or physical contact between campers. All materials will be disinfected by staff before being used by another child.
See additional information on our COVID-19 Protocols page.