STAYING VERTEX STRONG
As we head into our third month of closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain optimistic and have been moved by our community’s outpouring of love and offers to help ensure that Vertex stays, well, VERTEX STRONG. An empty gym is a vulnerable gym, so if you are in a position to support us at this time, we have outlined a few ways to do so below.
At this time, your membership is being handled as such:
- All EFT members have been placed on a no-cost freeze. Your membership will not be processed for the duration of the closure.
- You will be credited for days missed in March.
- If you are a pre-paid member, you will be credited for duration of the closure.
With this in mind, here is how you might be able to support Vertex going forward:
- Continue to pay your membership dues (month to month)
- Forgo a credit for the March 17-31st closure.
- Make a one time contribution by purchasing a gift card for later use.
- Attend our upcoming Vertex Pro-Shop sale. Details to come
We wish you all the best during the shutdown. Stay Vertex Strong and we will see you on the other side.
The Vertex Management
Gorden, Kevin, Amber, Aly, Kelly, and Patrick